子弹 の VISIONS

NEVER back down ~~

C++博客 首页 新随笔 联系 聚合 管理
  112 Posts :: 34 Stories :: 99 Comments :: 0 Trackbacks

EBOOK下载:

http://www.ebookdown.net/
http://cpp.ga-la.com/

高性能网络编程:

ACE:

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~schmidt/ACE.html  ACE官方主页

BLOG:

http://blog.csdn.net/elssann/archive/2004/11/16/183811.aspx 高性能服务器程序开发(1)
http://www.blogcn.com/User8/flier_lu/index.html?tp=Network#md  Flier's Sky Network
http://blog.csdn.net/tarkey tarkey的BLOG
http://blog.csdn.net/sodme/ 大宝sodme的BLOG

IOCP:

http://www.sysinternals.com/Information/IoCompletionPorts.html

C/C++:

http://anubis.dkuug.dk/jtc1/sc22/wg21/ ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG21 - C++
http://www.cuj.com/ C/C++ User Journal
http://www.accu.org/ The Association of C & C++ Users
http://www.research.att.com/~bs/ Bjarne Stroustrup的主页
http://www.boost.org/ Boost C++ Libraries

http://blog.csdn.net/emag_cpp/ CSDN C++电子杂志

Pattern:

http://www.hillside.net/patterns/

NetWork:

http://www.kohala.com/start/ Richard Stevens' Homepage

posted on 2006-07-12 17:02 子弹のVISIONS 阅读(1185) 评论(16)  编辑 收藏 引用 所属分类: 1.5 生活手册

Feedback

# re: newsgroup 2007-09-17 12:40 子弹
常用新闻组服务器

  宁波新闻组 news://news.cnnb.net

  微软新闻组 news://msnews.microsoft.com

  万千新闻组 news://news.webking.cn

  希网新闻组 news://news.cn99.com

  雅科新闻组 news://news.yaako.com

  香港新闻组 news://news.newsgroup.com.hk

  前线新闻组 news://freenews.netfront.net

  其他新闻组

b.. news://news.freeforum.org
c.. news://news.netteens.net
d.. news://news.so-net.com.hk
e.. news://freenews.netfront.net
f.. news://news.3home.net
g.. news://news.newsgroup.com.hk
h.. news://news.popart.com.hk
i.. news://news.hkhosting.com
j.. news://wonderspace.net
k.. news://news.hkpeople.net
l.. news://news.netgod.org.hk
m.. news://news.tatgod.com
n.. news://ourrice.com
o.. news://hknews.info
p.. news://inhk.net
q.. news://newsgroup.cc
r.. news://news.dial-up.to
s.. news://news.hkbookmarks.com
t.. news://news.school.net.hk
u.. news://news.wonderfuland.net
v.. news://news.imart.com.hk
w.. news://news.hkux.net
x.. news://news.linux.org.hk
y.. news://news.idclub.net
z.. news://news.debugnet.com
aa.. news://news.hkcampus.net
ab.. news://news.nntp.cn
ac.. news://news.ismart.net
ad.. news://hk-system.com/hk.ive
ae.. news://news.whiz.com.hk
af.. news://news.siukeung.com
ag.. news://news.asdfasdf.org
ah.. news://news.visualmedia.com.hk
ai.. news://news.net4hk.com
aj.. news://news.nowstart.com
ak.. news://news.idotworld.com
al.. news://news.hkhost.net
am.. news://news.hkpcug.org
an.. news://news.easy4web.com
ao.. news://news.adtic.com
ap.. news://news.wyk.edu.hk
aq.. news://news.w3.com.hk
ar.. news://news.e-fever.org
as.. news://news.loveclubhk.com
at.. news://newsgroup.com.hk
au.. news://news.d2g.com
av.. news://news.hkxdd.net
aw.. news://news.grace-ip.net
ax.. news://news.chau.com.hk
  回复  更多评论

# re: 计算机相关网址收集 2007-12-27 23:27 秦歌
谢谢  回复  更多评论

# re: 计算机相关网址收集 2008-01-18 11:07 子弹
Comeau is proud to provide you with the following repository of C++ links and resources:

  • PD STL's/SL's
  • Newsgroups on Usenet (clicking one of these may load an application which is not your default mail reader program):
  • Online tutorials. Note: we have not read these tutorials, these are definitely FYI's. Essentially, we only know of their existence. We would be pleased to hear your feedback, whether good, bad, or indifferent.
    • Seen of a good one? If so, tell us. Is HAS to be excellent.
  • Online articles. Note: we have not read these articles, these are definitely FYI's. Essentially, we only know of their existence. We would be pleased to hear your feedback, whether good, bad, or indifferent.
    • Sean Corfield's C++ - Beyond The ARM web page containing links to many of his articles and discussion of C++ features added since the ANSI/ISO C++ committee formed.

      Know of a resource you think we should add? Email us with information!

      (c)© 1999-2005 Comeau Computing. All rights reserved.

      Comeau Computing
      91-34 120th Street
      Richmond Hill, NY 11418-3214
      http://www.comeaucomputing.com
      support@comeaucomputing.com
      Last updated April 16, 2005
      /* the end */
    •   回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2008-02-17 13:08 ztwaker
      应用文格式
      http://www.officeasy.com  回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2008-03-07 17:56 ztwaker
      http://share.solrex.cn/WriteOS/
      http://solidot.org/  回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2010-07-18 02:37 LATISHAMCLAUGHLIN
      People in all countries receive the <a href="http://bestfinance-blog.com/topics/business-loans">business loans</a> in different creditors, because it is comfortable.   回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2010-07-28 21:47 custom term papers
      Don't search for achievement if you want it, just do what you love and think in, and progress will come with our professional custom term paper writing service.   回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2010-08-01 23:45 buy term papers online
      Now, a lot of people are pretty sure that the buy papers service can be the good point to order critical essay from. Moreover, it's really great way to improve a writing technique!   回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2010-08-23 21:25 online essays
      Attain success alone, out of support from others quite tight. And it is real needful to determine the decent priorities in life! We can assist you prosper in compose online essays.  回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2010-09-05 05:09 papers service
      I would inform all my friends about your great fact relating with topic. I look through your term papers online close to article. Hence, at this moment I have custom term paper or so called custom papers I requested. Thank you a lot!  回复  更多评论

      # re: 计算机相关网址收集 2010-09-07 05:19 buy essay
      Perfect way to have some more information about this post, is to buy essay and already written essay.   回复  更多评论

      只有注册用户登录后才能发表评论。
      网站导航: 博客园   IT新闻   BlogJava   知识库   博问   管理