Publisher’s notes: PowerGREP is a powerful Windows grep tool. Quickly search through large numbers of files on your PC or network, including text and binary files, compressed archives, MS Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PDF
files, OpenOffice files, etc. Find the information you want with powerful text patterns (regular expressions) specifying the form of what you want, instead of literal text. Search and replace with one or many regular expressions to comprehensively maintain web sites, source code, reports, etc. Extract statistics and knowledge from logs files and large data sets.
•Learn how you can find information faster and comprehensively maintain large sets of files with PowerGREP. http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/downloads/product/299/powergrep/
How to use(Regular expression):
1. Include folders and subfolders which you want to search.
2. Fill file types( like *.cpp, etc) in Include files.
3. You also can filter File Modification Dates and File Sizes.
4. Select the Action Tab, then fill in the regular expressions.
5. Click the Search (Ctrl +F9)